Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Looking Back

Day 21: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives

Hmmm I like this topic!  But....I haven't been writing that long so I don't have a ton to choose from :)

Who Need's Pinterest? - I am so proud of this headboard I made, without any help!

The Box Under My Bed - No explaination needed! 

Happiness Is - A big long list of my happy things!

Explaining the Sleepy - The post expains the "sleepy" part of my blog name!

Cautiously Optimistic - The first post I wrote about C :)

Eight Letters - About the first time C told me he loved me


Jumping Hurdles - This one is deep. It shares a big, uncomfortable life event for C and I.

Dealing With It - A follow up to Jumping Hurdles. I'd love your advice....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...