Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Creature of Habit

Day 15: A Day in the life

All right people here it is....my life is so interesting!

6:40am...................C’s alarm goes off and gets out of bed, I go back to sleep
6:50 am..................My alarm goes off, I hit snooze and go back to sleep
7:00am...................C leaves and kisses me goodbye, I go back to sleep
7:10 – 7:40am........My alarm goes off every ten minute, I hit snooze and go back to sleep
7:50am...................I finally get out of bed
7:50 – 8:20am........I get ready for work, my cat October spends majority of the time on the bathroom counter with me
8:45ish – 5:30ish...Work, drink iced tea, play around on the internet, work, eat, work, blog, work, play around on the internet, work
6:00pm...................Depending on the day C and I do different things, Mondays we work out and then make dinner together, Tuesdays are 60 cent Wing Nights at Buffalo Wild Wings (he gets a free meal there so it’s super cheap for us to eat!), Wednesdays are grocery shopping and ordering a Papa John’s pizza (again, he gets a free one each week), Thursdays for the next 8 weeks are filled with peddling sodas), Fridays either he is traveling for an away game or we do a date night.
9:00pm..................We cuddle in bed watching TV and or movies.  We are currently making our way through the True Blood series.
10:30ish.................I ask C to mute the TV, he puts his head phones on and I put my eye mask on and I roll over and pass out.

This is 5 days a week. We are definitely creatures of habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...