Friday, May 17, 2013

My Modeling Days

Day 17: A favorite photo of yourself and why

I just thought I'd show you a few pictures from back in my modeling days. It's so cool to get your hair and makeup done and become someone else for a little while.  I did a lot of bridal modeling, I guess I just had the look for it.  Sweet, innocent, girl next door.  It was awesome to be able to put all sorts of wedding dressed on! I had several fake husbands over the years.  One I even had for multiple shoots! Modeling was something I just did for fun. I never planned to be the next Heidi Klum, I just loved the whole process of it :) Maybe if I show C some of these pictures he will get excited to see me in a wedding dress?








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...