Friday, May 3, 2013

What Makes Me Uncomfortable?

Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable

In no particular order, I made a list. If you knew nothing about me at all, after reading this list it's obvious that I am a shy, introverted person!

------------

What makes me uncomfortable?

Large crowds

Conversations with people I barely know

Attention on me

When women show their underwear, bra straps, other undergarments and couldn't care less

Speaking in front of people

Driving in the mountains

Being in a room where I don't know anyone and I'm expected to mingle

Did I mention attention on me? I really, really don't like it. I think I'm the opposite of most women on that point. Just thinking about a bridal shower or a baby shower where ever just sits and stares at me as I open gifts makes me uncomfortable.

(I am on a road trip for work and posting from my phone....sorry for the quality!)

1 comment:

  1. hope you all are doing will . this video is all about what is freelancing , who is freelancer and freelancing plateform .if you have any query to take this video so just leave a comment and also share it to all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...