Monday, May 6, 2013

Television addict?

Day 6: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?
Well isn’t this an interesting question!  I don’t even know where to start.  Sadly, I think the top thing on that list would be “I watch TV.”  I spend A LOT of time watching TV and movies.  I think it is just my way of unwinding.  I can come home from work, pull up a few favorite shows on the DVR and just veg.  C and I spend a lot of time watching TV together. Most evenings, we make dinner (or sometimes order in – he gets a free Papa John’s pizza every week!) and we pull out the TV trays and sit in front of the TV.  After we eat, we clean everything up and lay down on the bed for some cuddle time and TV watching. I usually end up going to sleep while he watches more TV!  We also have a full queue of Netflix movies and TV shows and usually rent a redbox movie or two each week.
Hmmm….maybe I should take a look at my TV habits???


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...