Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Opposite Sleeping Habits?

Day 8: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.
Do you live with your significant other? Share a room with a sibling? Shack up with your hubby? 
Let me ask you something, are your TV watching and sleeping habits the same?  My guess is they aren’t!
For C and I, he can’t fall asleep WITHOUT the tv on (he loves the background noise) and I can’t fall asleep WITH it on (I need absolute quiet).  This is a big problem right?  Not so much after I figured out a solution!
My advice….go out and buy a pair of wireless headphones! 
They are seriously my favorite purchase of 2012. For $40 from Radio Shack, they are simply amazing.  C can keep the TV on all night long and stay up as late as he wants with those darn things on his head.  As for me, I can go to sleep as early as I want and get some peace and quiet! I can’t say enough about how awesome these things are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...