Monday, May 13, 2013

Dear Gym, I'm Sorry but.....


I HATE YOU.


(Day 13: Issue a public apology.)

Yeah that's right.  I b,ig bold, capital letters, just plain don't like you. 

I can't even explain why, I just know that my hatred for you is strong. It could be that I don't like to sweat and you make that happen.  It could be that I don't like going to you alone and majority of the time I have to.  I could even be that seeing the bright blue pool from inside your windows just makes me angry.

That being said, I'm sorry.  I'm sorry that I hate you so much. I'm sorry that I don't ever want to come visit you.  I'm sorry that I make every excuse in the book to not have to see you.

I will try harder.  I want this to work, I really do. Maybe we could compromise? Somehow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...