Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happiness is....

*Walking along the beach with my toes in the water*
*Singing*
*Chocolate Pie -covered in Redi-whip*
*Big Bear Hugs*
*Not waking up to an alarm*
*Football*
*DVR*
*Skeeball*
*Pedicures*
*Big Cozy Boy Hoodies*
*Cookie Dough*
*New Clothes*
*Rubbing my eyes after I take out my contacts*
*Relaxing Baths*
*Stargazer Lilies*
*MAC Makeup*
*A clean car*
*Starbucks*
*Driving around w/the heater on and the windows down*
*Being Lazy*
*Going to the Zoo*
*A fire in the fireplace and a good book*
*Clean Sheets*
*"Butterfly" and "Eskimo" kisses*
*Passion Iced Tea*
*Fondue*
*Cuddling*
*Getting off of work early*
*Getting snail mail*
*Standing on top of the Empire State Building at night*
*Payday*
*Fall leaves*
*Being home alone, blasting the music & singing at the top of my lungs*
*Chick-fil-a*
*New clothes*
*Ice Cream*
*Surprises*
*Disneyland*
*Teddy bears*
*When somebody tells me I am beautiful...
and I can actually believe they mean it*

1 comment:

  1. What a great list. I'm pretty much in love with all of those things :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...