Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Confessions: Part One

I miss Boston.   I went there in August for a week on a business trip and then spent a few extra days exploring. I fell in love.  Something about the city just pulled me in.  I can’t even explain it. It’s almost kind of scary how drawn I was to it.  Maybe I will end up there some day?

Most of the time I am perfectly ok being single.  But sometimes, I’m just not.  I just want someone to go to the movies with.  Someone who will be my date to a wedding.  Someone who will listen to how my day went. Someone I can take care of and just generally care for. Someone who will sit on the couch and watch the Kardashian’s with me.

The Kardashian’s are my guilty pleasure.  I have a crush on Kim.  I think it is because we are a lot alike, especially body wise.  When I promoted Bacardi, I used to tell people I was the “Kim Kardashian of the Bacardi models.”  I’m skinny, but I’m also curvy. And I think I am ok with that. Most days.

I hate mopping my floors. I will do all the cleaning in my house except that. I probably go a couple months before I mop again.  If there is something dirty on the floor during that time, I will most likely take a wet paper towel to it so it looks clean again. Thankfully, I have dark tile floors so it is hard to tell they are dirty.

I pointed my hair dryer at my cat this morning and made a “pew, pew” sound like I was shooting a laser gun at her.  Clearly I need a 5 year old in my life, because that’s sometimes how I act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...