Friday, September 26, 2014

Ipsy Review - September

Ipsy time!  

It was lovely to come back from my Honeymoon with all sorts of awesome beauty goodies waiting for me!

I really think this is the best bag out there, especially for the price…just $10 a month!  If you are looking to start a beauty subscription, I would definitely try Ipsy first.

The theme of this month’s bag is “Street Style.” Again, the theme is a bit odd to me.  At most, 2 of the items match it!

Anyways…. Here is the September Ipsy bag!  

           1)     Nourish Organic Face Cleanser – 1 oz.
            I am curious to try this. I have seen this brand at Target, so I know it’s not too difficult to 
            find.  I like that its actual a tube with multiple uses too and not just a single packet, that 
            makes it a lot easier to get a point of view on the product!
Full Size: $13.99 6 oz. My Value: $2.33

           2)    Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream – 1.1 oz.
            Eh, not a fan. For some reason, I have never been a lotion person. I just don’t use it. 
            Especially if it smells like grandma’s like this one does! 
            Full Size: $27.83 for 2.1 oz. My Value: $14.57

            3)    Pacifica Eyeliner in “Gun Metal” – .026 oz.
             I really dislike Pacifica brand for some reason.  I have gotten two of their other products in 
             my monthly beauty subscriptions and they were terrible.  Just so….cheap feeling.  No more 
             pacifica!
 Full Size: $11.00 My Value: $11.00

4)  Crown Brush Crease/Shadow Brush – FULL SIZE
This looks just like a brush that has come in several of my eyeshadow palettes.  I never use them because its really difficult to keep a dual ended brush looking decent! I will be giving this one a try though, maybe the “crease” end of it will benefit me!
Full Size: $6.99 My Value: $6.99

      5)  Cailyn Tinted Lip Gloss in “Love Affair” – .14 oz. (FULL SIZE)
I hate this!  It is sooo far from my color it isn’t even funny. I wish I had gotten the other color, which was more of a coral.  Bummer.
Full Size: $19.00 My Value: $19.00

Final Cost: $10.00
Final Value: $53.89

Well I guess since I was overly excited about the last bag and loved everything in it, I should have expected to be bummed by this bag? I really only think I’ll get use out of the face wash and maybe the brush. 

What are your thoughts?

If you’d like to give it a try you can sign up here!

(As always, I swear I’m not a review blog….I just like sharing these things in hopes that other people will get to have the same fun that I do!  I am not compensated in any way.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wanted the brush and that lip color looks amazing!
    I reviewed my bag earlier in the week and the only product we both got was the face wash. I'd be interested to hear what you think once you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing this post reminded me that I still have to open my ipsy package. It came in the mail a week or two ago...I've just been too busy to open it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...