Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Top Three Makeup Must-Haves!


(I am away for my wedding and Honeymoon so I am re-posting some of my favorites)
I know I talk about beauty boxes all the time but today I thought I’d make it a little more personal.
I wanted to share with you guys my top three makeup must-haves!
I have been using two of these since high school and I see no sign of stopping :)

1
First up……MAC Cosmetics Fluidline in Black Track ($16)
I adore this gel eyeliner!  It wasn’t too long after I started wearing makeup that I learned that I can’t use a regular eye pencil. I tried and tried but I was just terrible at it.  It wouldn’t really draw on my eyelid and pressing too hard caused a problem with my contacts. So I moved on to liquid eye liner. But then….I found this little pot of amazingness!  It glides on so smooth and I can control the width of the line so easily.  I highly suggest it.  I use it every single day. They also have other fun colors too, if you are adventurous.  At one time I was….but I haven’t used my purple, gold, or bronze colors in a very long time. I’d say it lasts me maybe 8-12 months and I wear it every day. Totally worth the price.  By the way, I still can’t use an eye liner pencil!
You can find Fluidline here.
A good brush to use with this can be found here.
Next up……MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Bare Study ($20)
I love this product as well and have been using it for many many years.  It is supposed to be a creamy long wear eyeshadow but I actually use it as a primer.  It gives me such a great base and my eyeshadow sticks to it great. I never have any creases.  It makes eyeshadow colors really pop too. Another great thing is it looks fantastic by itself!  If I am in a hurry or going with a more natural look, I just wear it alone.  This product also lasts for quite a while with every day use, I’d say 6-10 months.

You can find Paint Pots here.
A good brush to use with this can be found here.

Finally……Coastal Scents Prism Palette ($10.00)
Ok you all know my love for eyeshadow….so this one should be no surprise!  It has 88 gorgeous colors for only $10!  I have been using this palette for about 2 years now and I’ve barely made a dent. Yes, it’s not a fancy expensive brand, but the pigmentation is great and I get to play around a lot with colors I never would use. In fact, on weekends I ask C to just pick a color and I force myself to create a look with whatever color he chooses, which isn’t always easy! I seriously love this and cannot recommend it enough…especially for the price!
You can find the Prism Palette here.
A good brush to use with this can be found here.
Ok those are my top three favs that I use almost every day….what are some of your favorite beauty products?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...