Wednesday, September 24, 2014

So.....

This happened while I was away :)


I am still trying to get caught up on life and work and everything in between, but I will be back soon with lots of details.  I can't wait to get the pictures back from our photographer!

Our wedding day was amazing, and even though there were a few minor snafus (and even one I would call major) it was perfect to me.

Our honeymoon was awesome too, though it also included a snafu :)  By the end of our 11 days in Maui we were definitely ready to come home!

Be back soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



5 comments:

  1. oooh congrats! Can't wait to hear more and see all your beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about your wedding and honeymoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, I am so excited to read all about it!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. You dress looks adorable!! CAN'T WAIT FOR PICS!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...