Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cautiously Optimistic

(I am away for my wedding and Honeymoon so I am reposting some of my favorites)

(This was written the day after I met my now husband)

So....I met a boy.  Well, I've met lots of boys I suppose, but this one is special. He is very attractive, tall (6'4),  and a total gentleman. 

I've been helping out my friend A that plays for the Rattler's (the one I went to Vegas with) and given him a few rides around town. The other day, he brought along a teammate, C.  We totally hit it off. 

We've chatted during the day every day since I met him, which is  really only 4 days ago.  I've hung out with him twice and we are going out again tonight. He asks me how my day was. He texts me goodnight. He texts me good morning. He even called to say goodnight last night.  It's been years since I've had a man do that. I love it :)

I wish I had better radar because what I can't tell is if he actually likes me or if he is just bored and loney in Arizona and needs a friend.  He is from Tampa but the team is currently living in a hotel for training camp.  He also doesn't have a car yet, which means he can't go anywhere unless someone takes him.

So......I'm being cautious.....but optimistic.

  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet that you have all these blog posts to look back on! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so sweet especially given how the story turned out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...