Friday, April 17, 2015

Week 34


What's Going on in There?
This baby is probably over 5 lbs.  I honestly can’t believe I am carrying a little 5 pound person around with me wherever I go! This week he is no longer see-through and his body has gained enough fat to regulate his own temperature.  His teeny tiny fingernails have reached the end of his fingers, which means they will be nice and sharp when he is born!

Maternity Clothes? 
Still sticking with 99% maternity dresses and maxi skirts.  This weekend I actually purchased a non-maternity maxi dress in an XL to wear to my baby shower!  I probably could have work a large, but they didn’t have one in the color dress I wanted.
Weight? 
29 pounds.   
Stretch Marks? 
Nothing new this week. Yay!

Movement? 
Still wiggling around like a little rockstar! This week he has started to stick his foot out the side of my belly quite often.  I would not say that it is very comfortable!  That being said, I’m glad it’s the side of my belly and not up into my ribs!   
Food Cravings? 
Still on the fruits and veggies kick.  I hovered over the platters at my shower last weekend and ate pretty much all of the cantaloupe, strawberries and carrots!
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Nope, other than one freak incident earlier this week.

What I Miss? 
Doing pretty good.  Missing sitting outside by the grill at this time of year with some yummy Redd’s Apple Ale.
Nausea/Vomiting?  
Ugh, I did have an incident mid-week where I lost my entire breakfast. I have no clue what set it off, but I had just finished eating. All I could think of was what a waste of money!

Symptoms? 
Pretty uncomfortable these days. I feel like any activity, even going to hang out by the pool for 2 hours, is extremely exhausting. I can’t do very much at a time. I get out of breath doing simple things too. Oh and also? I can tell my stomach is definitely squished now.  I can’t eat nearly as much as I used to, it makes me feel really sick. I have itchy legs too, is that a preggo symptom?  Even if I am sitting in the bath, they feel itchy to me.
Labor Signs? 
Just Braxton hicks
Gender? 
Baby boy!

Belly Button In or Out?
Out loud and proud
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
On Thursday I wore a fake for the first time.  I could probably wear my rings still, and will continue to when I am around friends and family, but I figured if I am just at work I might as well be comfy!
Sleep?
Having a pretty rough time getting comfortable and falling asleep. I toss and turn for quite awhile, which really stinks.  Once I am asleep though I am fine.  It is hit or miss whether or not I’ll be able to easily fall asleep again after I wake up to pee. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can’t.
 What I'm Looking Forward To?

Real talk?  I am looking forward to meeting little Noah and being able to sleep and do activities comfortably again. This last month is really going to be rough, I can tell already.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. You are so pregnant!!! You look great....but I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable :( Reading this post just makes me super exvited for you (and C)!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...