Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Week 33


(Sorry....I'm a few days late on this!)

What's Going on in There?
This week little man is the size of a honeydew melon. My little honeydew. We actually had an ultrasound to check his measurements and he is officially 4 pounds and 10 ounces as of Tuesday. They couldn’t really tell us his length because everything was so squished, but he was right on track! Lots of developments for little man this week it seems like. He now keeps his eyes open when he is awake and closed when he sleeps.  Along with that, there is a lot less amniotic fluid surrounding him so he can sense light a lot more and is starting to figure out the difference between night and day! Also, his bones are hardening and his brain can now control his body temperature.

Maternity Clothes? 
All dresses!  I’ve had to try and wear some of my mom’s Rattlers shirts for C’s games and those aren’t maternity, but I definitely need a longer maternity tank underneath or my belly would show!
Weight? 
28 pounds…still.  Somehow.  I’m shocked I didn’t gain this week.  Yay!
Stretch Marks? 
My other butt cheek decided to join in on the fun.  I have one new stripe. 

Movement? 
So much.  It’s crazy to watch my belly move!   
Food Cravings? 
Still loving fruits and veggies.  I can’t get enough!
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Nothing at all. Yay!

What I Miss? 
Nothing much actually!
Nausea/Vomiting?  
Nope
Symptoms? 
Just starting to get more uncomfortable.  I feel like simple things really wears me out now, which is tough to get used to.  
Labor Signs? 
Just Braxton hicks, but they’ve calmed down since last week thankfully.
Gender? 
All blue over here!

Belly Button In or Out?
It couldn’t be more out.
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
Well I officially purchased a fake ring this weekend, but I haven’t worn it yet.  I’m going to keep with my rings as much as I can because I just love them too much!
Sleep?
Thankfully I am still getting some, but it’s definitely becoming more and more difficult to get comfortable and fall asleep.

What I'm Looking Forward To?
My baby shower is the weekend!  I can’t believe it’s that time already!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                               


1 comment:

  1. You are so cute pregnant! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! Not much longer now. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...