Friday, April 3, 2015

32 Weeks



What's Going on in There?
This week little man is the size of a head of lettuce. A very heavy head of lettuce that is! He’s about 19 inches long and 4 pounds. Crazy to think in the next 6ish weeks he will officially double in size!  He now has hair on his head (I’m sure of it!) toenails and fingernails. His digestive system is ready to go and he is getting stronger muscles and bones.

Maternity Clothes? 
Still in only dresses.  I have been really hot lately, so I have to be careful about what I wear. Dresses breath the most.
Weight? 
28 pounds.  Eek.  I am supposed to gain around 1 pound a week starting now.  Hopefully I can stay on track…..said as I eat a large piece of sour cream coffee cake.     
Stretch Marks? 
Ugh. You guys, I found a big patch of them on the back of my thigh!  I can barely see them unless I lift up my leg, but they are right where my leg and butt meet. Definitely not easy to cover up if I’m in shorts or a bathing suit.  I’m pretty bummed about these.  I am trying to use some oil my doctor suggested, but I really dislike oils and lotions so it’s been tough for me to do consistently.

Movement? 
Still going crazy in there.  Not many actual “kicks” but definitely lots of rolling still.  Sometimes I just have to sit back and let him do his thing for a few minutes before I can concentrate again!   
Food Cravings? 
Back on the fruits and veggies kick.  Almost every night C makes me a plate of things like kiwi, watermelon, bananas, carrots, celery, cucumber, and strawberries.  I eat the whole dang plate while I take a bath to relax and read.  My little slice of heaven!   
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Nope!

What I Miss? 
Kind of missing some salami and pepperoni right now! They had cold cuts at the Ring Ceremony last week and I had to consciously stay away!
Nausea/Vomiting?  
None
Symptoms? 
Body heat.  Oh man, this week it has been BAD! My boobs and my butt (and areas around it) get burning hot sometimes and I am extremely uncomfortable. I can’t sit in a chair for long and I have to move around a lot. I’ve had to stand up to work at my desk several times this week, it makes me so miserable. My belly is starting to really hurt at night too.  Switching sides is getting quite uncomfortable.
Labor Signs? 
I have definitely been having more Braxton hicks contractions in the evenings, but thankfully nothing more than that!
Gender? 
Boy!

Belly Button In or Out?
It couldn’t be more out.
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
On, though some evenings I have a tough time taking them off which freaks me out.  I really need to get out and purchase a fakie!
Sleep?
I’m sleeping ok once I fall asleep. My belly has been pretty uncomfortable at night, which is making that a bit harder.  I am also fully into the 3rd trimester exhaustion. I’m exhausted by the end of the day and I feel like I can barely do anything before I get tired. I tried sorting my laundry the other day….all of the up and down into the basket had me feeling like I was going to pass out!

                       What I'm Looking Forward To?                      
Vegas this weekend with my momma! C has a game against a team in Las Vegas, so we thought we’d make the short 4 hour trip over there for some girl time (and football of course).  Also, next week we have our final ultrasound on little man. We FINALLY get to see how he is measuring!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Looking great, Mama!

    Have fun in Vegas! I've always wanted to go. Maybe someday! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...