Friday, July 5, 2013

The Coolest Thing I've Ever Heard Of, Seriously + Fashion?

Ok first off all I have to point out that I am DEFINITELY not a fashion blogger.  You got that?  I like to think I am keeping up with things, but really I am all about comfort and affordability, which usually doesn't equal fashion forward.

Now that we've gottent that out of the way.....have you guys heard of Le Tote?!?! 

It's seriously the most amazing thing I've ever heard of. For reals. Especially for the fashion challenged AND beauty box addicts like me.

What it is:  For $49 a month Le Tote sends you a box that includes 3 clothing items and 2 pieces of jewelry.  You wear these as much as you want and then send them back using a prepaid envelope and then they send you another box!  You can keep the items as long as you want or you can send them back as soon as you wear them all.  You get unlimited boxes each month, they just send you a new box once they receive yours back.

Its like Netflix for clothes!!!  It's so awesome!  Once you receive your first box, you can go on to the site and pick out items from their inventory that you love and they will be placed into your "closet." Once it's time to send you a new box, they pick from these items so you will get something you love! If you really love it once it arrives, you can keep it!  They just charge your card the price of the item.

Also, you don't even have to wash the clothes before you send them back.  How great is that?  I had way less laundry this week than normal.

I signed up when I was on vacation (those pictures are coming soon, I swear) and when I got back to work the following monday my box was waiting on my desk for me! 

This is what was inside:


This peach chiffon top looked a little big, but felt good once I had it on.  I wore it to work with some long pearl strands.


This was my least favorite of the bunch.  It looks gorgeous on the hanger, but I had a hard time actually wearing it.  It's too see-through to wear without something underneath (at least for my taste) and the key hole back paired with the racer back shape made it hard to wear something under without it being too noticable.  I finally gave up and put a black racerback thin striped tank underneath and just let it show though the key hole. Oh well.  I wore this with the silver necklace as well.


This skirt looks pretty boring on the hanger, but it was really cute on.  It was high waisted and a perfect fit as it wasn't too tight at all.  The length was fun too.  If you want to see how I wore it....keep reading!



I loved this necklace!  It was a bit heavy and made some noise when I moved, but I wore it several times in the three days I had it!




I loved these earrings!  They are so not something I would wear, but they looked so good when I wore them that I actually considered keeping/buying them!


Ok guys....you ready for my first ever outfit post?!? I really wasn't planning on showing this picture so its definitely not good quality. I was just going to send the picture to a few friends. Also, now you can see what my bedroom looks like!

For this outfit I used the blue skirt above and paired it with a grey shirt from Express that I've had for years.  I used the silver necklace from above too!


Le Tote is really the coolest thing I've seen in awhile. I can't wait to see what future boxes bring.  I get so excited when I talk to C about all of the outfits I am creating.  He loves seeing how happy I am and how much fun I am having with it.  It my opinion it is TOTALLY worth the money!  C is even jealous they don't have this for men.  Maybe someday the will my love!

(I'm not getting compensated or anything for this review, I just had to share because its so freakin amazing!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Ahh that sounds awesome! I love that idea. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...