Saturday, July 6, 2013

Currently

Hello my fabulous friends!  For the weekend I thought I'd give you some things I am currently up to!

Reading: Bossypants by Tina Fey and Captivating by John and Staci Eldridge.  Bossypants is quite funny.  This is actually my first time reading something on the Kindle and I don't hate it.  My brother gave me a Kindle for my birthday way back in February and I've been skeptical. I thought I'd hate it because I am such a fan of paper books, but its actually really convenient.  I am kind of loving it!  Any suggestions for my next read?

Working out:  Ok you all know how much I hate working out, but I decided to try something that sounded pretty easy. The 30 day squat challenge.  Has anyone done this? I started right before vacation which was a really bad idea because I think the first few days were the worst!  I could barely sit down with out yelping and there were a surprising amount of stairs on my vacation! I took a picture of my back side before I started to see if there is any difference when I am done. I will share my results at the end, but sorry guys, definitely no pictures!

Crafting: C is gone all this weekend so my plan is to surprise him with this when he gets home! We really need a small side table in the living room, so I thought this would be a fun cheap way of doing it.  I figured I would just use two crates and make it shorter.  I think I am going to do two tables and them someday if we decide we want a shelf instead, we can just screw them all together!  This will be perfect to stack all of my books on as well.


Watching:  I think I am going to indulge in some girly movies this weekend. C left early Friday morning and gets back late afternoon on Sunday (boo).  I plan on renting Safe Haven for sure (I finished the book a few months ago).  Any other recommendations?

Missing:  This handsome face :(


What do you guys have planned for the weekend??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Safe Haven was really good! You should see (if you haven't already) Identity Thief, Bridesmaids, Pitch Perfect, and The Lucky One.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower from the Friday hop. Bossypants is definitely hilarious! For the movies. I'd suggest Delicacy (En Delicatesse), Monsieur Lazhar, The Vow, Teddy Bear. Most of which are tear jerkers. Lol.

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)


    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was skeptical about the Kindle, too, but find I read equally with that as well as classic paperback! Have you read the Inn Boobsboro sreies by Nora Roberts? I love her and her characters. I also love everything ever written by Elin Hilderbrand:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...