Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Birchbox Man – Take Two

C got his second Birchbox man the other day.

Of course, as soon as he got it I made him tear it open so I could see what was inside.  Man, I’m so addicted to these mail delivery boxes that I don’t even care if what’s inside is for me, I just love the surprise of it!

Since the website really doesn’t give much info on what comes in the men’s boxes…. I thought I would start sharing what he gets, for as long as we keep this going.  This box is twice the cost of the women’s box at $20, but I think it’s worth it. 


The January Birchbox Man had a theme of “Go Time” and included:

  1. English Laundry Notting Hill cologne – .02 oz (SAMPLE SIZE)
            Full Size: $85.00 3.4 oz. Value:$5.00

  1. Billy Jealousy Adrenaline Junkie energizing Scrub – 1 oz. (TRAVEL SIZE)
Full Size: $24.00 8 oz.  Value: $3.00

  1. MenScience Androceuticals Post-Shave Repair – 2 oz. (TRAVEL SIZE)
Full Size: $30.00 4 oz. Value:$15.00

  1. Reviver Dry Deodorant Wipes – 1 wipe
Full Size: $16.00 (6 pack) Value:$2.66

5)   freehands Knit Touch Glove - (FULL SIZE)
Full Size: $15.00 Value: $15.00

Final Cost: $20.00
Final Value: $40.66

So that’s it, January’s Birchbox man!

This value is not as good as last months, but I am sure he will use every one of these items. The knit gloves are actually pretty cool, since you can still use your touch phone with them on. In fact, I will probably be stealing these every once in a while. I had to take my gloves off at a freezing cold (ok to my AZ standards) football game once to use my phone and my fingers weren’t happy!

I think we will keep this box going through at least next month and re-evaluate from there and decide if it is worth it. 

If you’d like to order a box for any men in your life, you can click here!  It’s quite neat because you get to fill out a bit lengthy profile on the man and their likes and dislikes, skin type, hair type and even the type of man they are (sporty, geeky, techie). I think that makes it even more personal!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea they had these for men!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only recently learned about the men's birchbox and was really curious! Thanks for posting this!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...