As we start a new year we are super excited to get the Pretty Little Beauty Swap rolling once again. I am so excited to announce that the sign up process has begun! I know that I love beauty products and the idea of sharing them with others makes me oh so happy! Each round everyone seems to be loving their new friends and also loved what they received!
Do you love getting beauty boxes? Or maybe just trying new beauty products in general?
What about making new friends or receiving packages in the mail full of goodies? Want to meet another Beauty Loving Blogger?
If any of these things sounds awesome to you, then the Pretty Little Beauty Swap is for you!
Hosted by Justine from Sleepy Single Girl , Chelsee from Southern Beauty Guide and Ange from Hairspray and Highheels. The Pretty Little Beauty Swap is a bi-monthly swap between ladies who love makeup and meeting new friends!
Every other month, ladies will be paired up with another woman that they will have a chance to get to know and then get to send each other a gift of beauty products.
Swap boxes can be filled with beauty samples from past boxes that just weren’t your thing or purchased items you just know your partner will love!
At the end of the month we will all link up to share what we’ve received!! Who’s in for some new pretty little beauty products and some even better new friends?
*All of the rules listed below are mandatory. If you can’t complete them,
you won’t be able to participate in future swaps.*
2) Email your partner within 72 hours of receiving your match. If you haven’t heard from your partner after
3 days are up, please let us know and we will pair you up with someone else!
3) Spend the month getting to know your partner. Learn her makeup likes and dislikes and colors she tends to use or steer clear of.
4) Each box should be a minimum of $15. If you’d like to spend more, great! I am sure your partner will love you for it. You can include items you’ve received in past beauty boxes or even go out and purchase things you know your partner will love.
5) Please include at least 2 full size items. No one wants to receive a bunch of itty bitty lotion samples!
6) Items must be new, unless you’ve discussed with your partner beforehand and she is comfortable accepting gently used items that you have tried and didn’t like.
7) Ship your packages by the 15th of month two, which in this case is February 15th. Make sure to get a tracking number so we can confirm you sent a package if it gets lost.
8) Once you receive your package, create a reveal post and link up with us on February 20th.
The most important rule of them all…..Have fun!