Friday, October 4, 2013

Bigs & Littles - Meet mine!

This is my second time doing the Bigs & Littles program and I can honestly say I’ve made some great friends!  My first partner was Melissa over at Dreams and Colour. She was a ton of fun to get to know, although, I’m not entirely sure we ever talked about anything blog related! We have definitely stayed in touch, even though we both are quite busy these days.
Army Ever After

My partner the second time around is Elizabeth over at Army Ever After.  She is so fun!  Her husband is in the Army (which I am sure you couldn’t tell from her blog title) and they live in Hawaii.  Let me say that again….they live in HAWAII! How lucky is that?
Elizabeth and I have had a lot of fun getting to know each other as well.  She calls me her “big” but I don’t feel that way at all. In fact, I think it may be the other way around!  She has taught me more than I have taught her I think.  So, I guess I will call us medium’s.  Elizabeth is my equal, my medium.
She posts the tastiest sounding recipes (glazed pumpkin spice bread, yum!), shares a great insight into the military life (ever wondered what an MRE was like?) and sometimes even her hubby takes over!
We thought it would be fun to introduce each other and our blogs this week, but instead of me just blabbing on about how great she is, she’s has graciously answered some questions so you can get to know her!
Q:  What are some traditions you look forward to all year?
A: Of course, I love Thanksgiving dinner, especially now that I get to cook all of the food for it. (Yes, I'm weird--I love to cook). My other favorite tradition is decorating the Christmas tree because absolutely positively love Christmas.
Q: What are your favorite comfort foods?
A: Mashed potatoes and gravy always reminds me of home and my mom's cooking. Also Shepherd's Pie brings me back to the fall days of my childhood. 
Q: You're out on your perfect date. Describe it. 
A: Hmm...this one's hard. Since it’s fall, I'm going to say a cool crisp evening that starts out with getting 'lost' in a corn maze.  Then we'd take a long hay ride, just me and my hubby and end up at some out of the way intimate restaurant for a candlelight dinner. 
Q: If you were a Disney princess, who would you be?
A: I think I'd be a mix between Rapunzel from Tangled and Belle from Beauty in the Beast. They both are really fiesty gals who know how to have fun, are creative, and accomplish what they dream of. 
Q: Share one item off your bucket list.
A: I would absolutely love to go to Ireland one day and see the beauty of the island for myself. My in-laws are actually planning on moving there so I would love to sneak in a few visits!
Q: Describe your blog in 3 words.
A: Funny, unique, and eclectic
You should all go check out her blog, like stat! 
If you want more, you can find Elizabeth at:
Blog  |   Bloglovin   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |  Instagram
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome you guys got to help each other out so well. My partner for this quit being a blogger half way through.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...