Friday, February 20, 2015

Week 26



What's Going on in There?
Little man is the size of a head of lettuce or a butternut squash this week!  He is probably over 2 pounds and around 14 inches long.  Seriously, he’s getting so big! His eyes are opening and he can detect light and dark.  I’ve been wanting to shine a flashlight on him to see how he reacts, but haven’t had time yet. He is also sucking his thumb and practicing his breathing these days so he is ready for the outside world!

Maternity Clothes? 
Completely.  I am really loving dresses right now, I am glad AZ is warm enough for them already! I ordered a few more tanks and maxi skirts from Old Navy this week, I think they will be my staple for the next few months!
Weight? 
Around the same as last week, maybe about 18 pounds. I haven’t checked in a few days, I’ve been running late in the mornings.
Stretch Marks? 
Nope

Movement? 
So much.  Like last week, less kicks, but more rolls. Probably a few times a time I yelp out loud because he moves in such a weird way that it surprises me. Like I can feel his whole arm or foot or who knows what drag down the side of my body.  Not my favorite sensation honestly.
Food Cravings? 
Nope.
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Thankfully I can continue to say no to this!

What I Miss? 
I miss sleeping through the night. It’s been rough this week.
Nausea/Vomiting?  
None at all.
Symptoms? 
I think I am starting to get some acid reflux with some of the foods I eat which is no fun. Pregnancy insomnia sucks too!
Labor Signs? 
Nope
Gender? 
Blue, blue, blue…..boy!

Belly Button In or Out?
Ugh. It’s out.  It’s soooo weird.  Thankfully there is still a bit of a dip where it is so you can’t tell through my clothes, but it’s definitely poked out now.
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
On, but I think they are starting to get a bit tighter. Some days they leave a bit of a mark.
Sleep?
Having a rough time these days. The insomnia is no fun.  I fall asleep fine, but at some point in the middle of the night I wake up and I stay awake for way too long.  I’ve also been having bad allergy problems this week and my runny/stuffy nose is keeping me awake too!
What I'm Looking Forward To? 
Next week C and I are headed to his hometown to visit his family before his season starts and Noah comes.  I am not looking forward to the freezing cold weather in Maryland, but I know C will be really happy to be at home with his family so I will make do.  Wish me luck, I barely have any warm clothes that fit over the bump!!!
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




1 comment:

  1. i love that dress! and you are absolutely glowing!

    msemilybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...