Friday, February 27, 2015

Pretty Little Beauty Swap Link Up!


Well its time to show off what you got in this round of the Pretty Little Beauty Swap!

My partner this time was Jessica from Beyoutiful Beauty.  Such a sweet girl!  She loves makeup just as much as I do :)  She gets a beauty box that I don't get, Petit Vour, so you can get a review of that over at her blog!  You can also see all the goodies I sent to her.


She sent me some really awesome stuff!  I had mentioned that I loved eye shadow palettes and she took note and sent not one but two!  The first one was a quad with great neutral colors from the Flower Beauty brand (which is by Drew Barrymore) and the second was a really fun NYX palette. I can't wait to try them out!

Along with several other things like a butter lipstick, a face mask and a cute little lotion, she also caught on to my addiction to tiny perfume samples.  I just can't get enough of these for some reason!  I love smelling like something different every day. Several of them are by Mariah Carey, which is really fun!

Your turn!  What awesome beauty products did you get in this round of the swap?!?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...