Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Week 23




(Sorry I totally spaced on posting this last weekend...pregnancy brain!)

What's Going on in There?
Baby is the size of a grapefruit or a bunch of grapes this week. Fitting, since I’ve been probably eating about 2 grapefruits a day lately! His blood vessels are developing in his lungs preparing him from breathing and he is growing teeny tiny little man nipples. How cute!

Maternity Clothes? 
All the way.  I can’t even wear my old yoga pants, they are just too tight and uncomfortable.  Baby must be really low!
Weight? 
I’m starting to not like this question.  At about 14-15 pounds this week.
Stretch Marks? 
Nope!

Movement? 
It slowed down a bit this week, but today he kicked for like an hour straight. I’m not going to lie, it was starting to get a little annoying! Usually its bursts of about 5-10 minutes and then he gets quiet again.  I also woke up to pee the other night and he started kicking so much it made me nauseous.  Oh man, this guy has some energy!
Food Cravings? 
Nothing really this week.  I do finally like burgers again which makes me happy.  I couldn’t stomach them for a while and they used to be my favorite food!
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Nothing but little man and his crazy kicking.

What I Miss? 
Gorgonzola cheese and Redd’s Apple Ale.  I’ve been trying to avoid seeing cases of my favorite beer at the store, it’s not working! 
Nausea/Vomiting?  
Nope!
Symptoms? 
I now have “the line” both below and above my belly button.  The funny part is they aren’t lined up evenly, they are about an inch apart.  What in the world?  I hope it doesn’t get much darker!
Labor Signs? 
No thank you
Gender? 
Frogs and puppy dog tails over here.  All boy!
Belly Button In or Out?
Almost completely flat, but still a bit in!
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
On not looking like they are going to have any issues anytime soon, phew
Sleep?
Has been pretty good this week. The small pillow between my legs (with a cool satin pillow case) has been a life saver!
What I'm Looking Forward To? 
Decorating his nursery more and setting up all of his gear.  We finally got his crib set up late last week, now I am itching to arrange the room the way I want it and get started on the real decorating!
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...