Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ipsy Review - December

Ipsy time!  

I’m a little late getting this review to you, but oh well….I love getting this bag in the mail!  I’ve always said, I think this is the best bag out there, especially for such a low price.  If you are looking to start a beauty subscription, I would definitely try Ipsy first.

The theme of this month’s bag is “Thinking of You,” which is pretty lame in my opinion. There's nothing in the bag that really leans towards the them, except maybe the little pink plastic heart on the bag itself?  D for creative effort this month Ipsy!
So here it is…the December Ipsy bag!  


1)     NYX Butter Lip Balm in “Parfait” – .14 oz. (FULL SIZE)
I have one of these already that I personally purchased and I don’t really love it.  I need really 
moisturizing lip products due to my thyroid problem (makes my lips super dry) so this just 
doesn’t work for me.  The color is so not me either.
Full Size: $4.00 My Value: $4.00

2)    Bumble & Bumble Blow Dry Cream – .5 oz.
It still baffles me that the singer Marc Anthony has a hair care line.  That being said, I really 
like this! Argan oil is the new thing and to have a hairspray with that in it sounds exciting. 
It’s the perfect size for travel too!
Full Size: $30.00 for 5 oz. My Value: $3.00

3)    Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish in “Orchid” – .09 oz. (FULL SIZE)
This is a really gorgeous color and right up my alley.  I can’t wait to try it out!
Full Size: $15.00 My Value: $15.00

4)  Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream – .5 oz. 
Meh.  I am not one to really use eye creams, though I should. Maybe I will start with this one?  I am going to guess though it may be a little too pricey for me. This product isn’t available until January, so I am totally guessing on the price based on their other products. 
Full Size: $22.00 1.7 oz. My Value: $6.47

5)  Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara – .1 oz. 
Ahhh!  I am really excited about this one.  This is one of those mascaras that I’ve heard a lot about and always wanted to try….but I wasn’t about to pay full price to test it out.  This right here totally made this month’s bag worth it. 
Full Size: $24.00 for .24 oz My Value: $10.00

Final Cost: $10.00
Final Value: $38.47

I really liked this months bag, except for the lip balm. I already knew I didn’t like that product (it’s not really that “new”) and the color was terrible.  I know I will be getting use out of all of the other items as well.  I am especially excited about the mascara, it made the whole bag for me!

What are your thoughts?

If you’d like to give it a try you can sign up here!

(As always, I swear I’m not a review blog….I just like sharing these things in hopes that other people will get to have the same fun that I do!  I am not compensated in any way.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...