Friday, December 19, 2014

Week 17


What's Going on in There?
Baby is the size of an onion or my outstretched hand (5.1 inches and 5.9 ounces) and is starting to gain a little fat to become a little chubster. Cartilage is starting to turn into bone and sweat glands are developing….hopefully baby won’t have as many as daddy! Also, baby is starting to yawn, how adorable is that??

Maternity Clothes? 
Pretty much all the time.  It’s just so much more comfortable!  I finally found a pair of dress pants from Kohl’s that doesn’t give me what I like to call “fluffy camel toe.”  I declared the day that they arrived in the mail “the best day ever” because the search had been so rough haha.  Now, I need to order some more in different colors!
Weight? 
I think I’m going to go with up 3.5 pounds.
Stretch Marks? 
No thank you

Movement? 
I have not been feeling any flutters that most people speak of, but almost every night I can feel baby roll.  My stomach gets really tight (sometimes it’s a little painful) and I can tell right where baby is because there is a hard lump.  I always have C touch that spot on my belly and it’s so amazing to see how excited he gets!  Last night we could really feel around a head or a bum haha. Soooo cool!
Food Cravings? 
Definitely tomato soup. Chocolate milk hasn’t been as strong a craving, but I am still drinking it almost daily.  I’ve been really loving veggies right now, C makes me platefuls as snacks often.  The only problem is ranch is really gross to me now, so it’s harder to find something to dip them in. Any suggestions?
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Nope!

What I Miss? 
Being super hungry and liking food
Nausea/Vomiting?  
Nope!
Symptoms? 
Same as last week, exhaustion and round ligament pain (holy ouch). 
Labor Signs? 
No.
Gender? 
We will be announcing soon!
Belly Button In or Out?
Definitely still in
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
On and hoping they stay that way!
Sleep?
It has pretty pretty meh this week.  I’ve woken up several times and I just lay there and can’t go back to sleep. It’s so frustrating!
 What I'm Looking Forward To? 
Christmas!  I bought the cutest little shirt for Christmas that mentions the bump, I can’t wait to have a reason to wear it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...