Friday, December 26, 2014

Week 18

Sorry, no real pic this week. It was just too crazy busy!

What's Going on in There?
Baby is the size of a sweet potato (5.5 inches and 7 ounces) and is quite active.  Hiccupping, sucking, swallowing, yawning, kicking and punching are all starting to happen this week (though not that I can feel).

Maternity Clothes? 
Oh yeah. I love them.  I know I can probably fit into some of my regular tops and dresses still, but maternity stuff is just so much more comfortable!
Weight? 
Up about 5 pounds now
Stretch Marks? 
Nope

Movement? 
Still feeling baby roll every once in a while.  I think I may be feeling some kicks too, but they aren’t very strong so I’m just not sure.  It’s like someone is tapping me from the inside.  Who knows though, it could just be gas!
Food Cravings? 
Nothing really this week.  I’m pretty much over chocolate milk now and I haven’t even really had any tomato soup. On the other end of that spectrum, I’m still not into sweets at all.  I used to love cookies and cake and whatnot, but now I don’t want any.  I can still enjoy a nice bowl of ice cream though!
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Thankfully no

What I Miss? 
Gorgonzola cheese.  I had my favorite salad at Buca Di Beppo with my brother this week and had to ask for the cheese on the side so only he could eat it.  Man, that was hard!
Nausea/Vomiting?  
Not at all
Symptoms? 
Weird, but nothing really! I feel practically normal, which I find so odd.  I’ve had to remind myself (and others) multiple times this week that there is a 5.5 inch person growing inside of me! Another thing that happened this week is I had my first moment of not opening a door wide enough for both me and my belly.  I ran into the stall in the bathroom on Monday haha.
Labor Signs? 
No.
Gender? 
Hopefully next week we will announce!
Belly Button In or Out?
It’s still in, but it is definitely stretching out.  You can see my belly button cavern through some of my shirts (my mom informed me of this on Wednesday night.
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
On and hoping they stay that way!
Sleep?
Sleeping pretty well this week.  Last Friday I came home from work and my holiday party and passed out around 8:30 or 9.  Poor C stayed up for several more hours cleaning the house. He is awesome.

What I'm Looking Forward To? 
Our gender/anatomy ultrasound next Tuesday!  I can’t wait to see our little marshmallow and really have a good look at all their body parts! Also, getting to talk to our doctor in a few weeks and ask her about being induced a week early based on C’s travel schedule.  She’s already mentioned she’d be ok with it, but now we have his actual schedule and we found out he has a bye week (meaning a full week off, no travel, no practice, no nothing) starting exactly a week before baby is due.  It would be AMAZING if she would induce then so we’d get an uninterrupted week alone together with our new little one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...