Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Another New Beauty Box Review - Lip Factory September

So as you know I decided to cancel a few beauty boxes I was getting (Glossy box and Beauty Box 5) and I needed to feed my beauty box addiction so I was looking for new boxes.  I posted a few days ago about finding Starbox by Starlooks, which was a really awesome new box.

But….I found an even BETTER one!  I honestly think this one is better than Ipsy. Can you believe it?

This new box is called Lip Factory.


Lip Factory is a monthly beauty box that is $22 a month (S&H included) and comes with 5-7 products each time.  The box aims to give you a “full face” of makeup, but its main focus is on…lips of course!  I love getting lip products, so this one was right up my alley.


This month’s theme was “The Diva In You.”

So here we go….the September Lip Factory box! 

  1. LA Fresh Makeup Remover and Hand Sanitizer wipes– 2 packets
I love these little packages. They are so convenient to carry with you.  I have gotten these in several boxes though, so they aren’t anything new.  I can’t complain though, I love getting them. I’ve tried the nail polish remover (not included) though and it was terrible. I wouldn’t suggest that one.
            Full Size: $19.99 48 packets My Value: $0.83

  1. J Cat Beauty The Big Eye Pencil – .08 oz. (FULL SIZE)
Well this seems nice. I generally don’t use eye liner pencils (I am partial to gel eyeliners) but this says it “can be used as a blendable eye shadow or creamy eyeliner delivering amazing pigment.” I can’t wait to try different eye shadows over this!
Full Size: $3.49.  My Value: $3.49

  1. Absolute! Oil Control Tissues – 50 sheets (FULL SIZE)
Confession time: I don’t ever carry oil control tissues around.  I use something else….toilet seat covers! They are exactly the same thing and readily available.  Is that weird?? These are green tea scented though, which is nice. The packet is thin so it will be easy to carry in my purse.
Full Size: $2.99  My Value: $2.99
     4. Bombshell Eyeliner in Amythyst - .1 oz. (FULL SIZE)
Fun!  This eyeliner is almost like a marker.  It’s not quite a liquid and not quite a pen. I thought the purple color would be a little too crazy for me, but I tried it on my hand and its really dark. It almost seems black. I could definitely use this!
Full Size: $14.00 My Value: $14.00
      5. Bombshell Lip Gloss in Nude Beach - .11 oz. (FULL SIZE)
Yay! A lip gloss!  You all know my love for these.  I thought for sure it was going to be close to clear based on the name, but you know what? It’s awesome!  It’s the perfect peachy bronze color!
Full Size: $14.00 My Value: $14.00

6)   ModelCo Ultra Lip Gloss in Shine - .17 oz. (FULL SIZE)
Ah! I love this!  A while ago I talked about how cool it would be if a lipgloss had a mirror attached.  I got one right after that in a beauty box. The mirror was attached to the wand though, so it was impossible to use. But this one, it’s perfect!  The mirror is on the side on the lipgloss tube and the wand detaches.  The color of this lipgloss is amazing too.  It’s a nice shimmery pink that’s not too bright.
Full Size: $16.00 My Value: $16.00

SURPRISE BONUS:

7)   Nabi Eye Pencil Sharpener - (FULL SIZE)
Nice! This is to go with the jumbo eye pencil, so that’s exciting.  I think the sharpeners I currently have are too small for that.  I won’t complain about this addition.
Full Size: $0.50 My Value: $0.50

NEW CUSTOMER BONUS:

8)   essence Eyeshadow in Strawberry Ice Cream - .08 oz. (FULL SIZE)
So apparently for being a new customer they include a special bonus item and this is what I received. I love it. The color is so pretty!
Full Size: $2.95 My Value: $2.95

Final Cost: $22.00
Final Value: $54.76

I love this box!  I got so many awesome things…I’m pretty sure I will use them all!

What do you think?

If you’d like to sign up…..use my referral number? Pretty please?  It’s 385223.

(Also, I swear I’m not a review blog….I just like sharing these fun things! I have not been compensated for this review.)
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic



2 comments:

  1. wow this seems like not a bad idea at all! i think i'm gonna give ipsy one more month and then switch over to this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a lot for $22! will have to check it out sometime :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...