Friday, April 18, 2014

Pretty Little Beauty Swap Link Up!

It's time again for our Pretty Little Beauty Swap Link Up!!!


I hope that you are all continuing to enjoy this swap.....I know I am!

This month I was paired up with Kat from Kat Katastrophe.  I was fun getting to know her and I am surprised we had any time to chat because she is a busy busy little bee!  She just got an awesome job at Vera Bradley so I've been totally instagram stalking all of her new purchases!

I received my box from her today and I am totally in love!

First of all, she sent this AMAZING makeup bag.  I have never been in love with a bag more than I have with this one. It is perfect and SO me.  Seriously, if this was all she sent I would have been a happy camper.  But that's not all!

Inside the bag I found all of these goodies:


Trim Nail File in awesome bright colors
Freeman Mint & Lemon Clay Mask (since I told her I love masks)
Village Naturals Mineral Bath Soak (since I mentioned my addiction to baths)
Covergirl Flamed Up Mascara (I'm really excited to try this!)
Baby Lips Lip Balm in "Pink Shock" (Love!)
Sally Hansen Nail Polish in "Reef-Raf" (What a cute name!)
L'Oreal Paris Shadow Quad in "Brazen Bolds" (Such pretty colors!)

I love that the whole package had such a fun, bright, summery feel to it!! Oranges and pinks just make me feel happy!

Thanks again Kat!!

Last month there was a bit of a snafu with my package from our newest co-host Ange at Hairspray and High Heels so she ended up sending me a Sephora gift card because she basically rocks.  I ended up with a pretty sweet haul (ok I spent WAY more than the gift card....oops) so I will be sharing that soon too!

Now its time to show off what you got!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...