Friday, April 11, 2014

Busy Busy Busy

You guys.....tax season is kicking my butt this year!  As some of you know, I basically work at a bank.  With really, really rich clients. Well, those clients unfortunately have to pay a lot of taxes. I mean, just yesterday I cut a check for $950,000 to the IRS for someone. Ew.

Anywho, I am the one who has to actually cut the checks and get the payments made.  So yeah, I've been very very busy.  Which means no time to write.   I promise I will get back into the swing of things soon!

I will leave you with this.....an awesome pinterest recipe I tried and failed at. 

Nailed it!!
Man oh man was it terrible!  I let C pick out the sprinkles (I was making him treats for his first road trip....he is gone all weekend) so that's why they are brown instead of Easter colors like the original.  Still though.....this did not work out!  The top had a nice little crust, but the rest was mush!  I mean seriously, it was soup!  Needless to say.....they were quickly put in the trash.

Happy Friday!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


3 comments:

  1. That would make me gag having to pay that much to the IRS! But hey, i guess if you are paying that much that means you have A TON of money. Whew. Good luck getting through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. drooling...those cake bars look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $950,000????!!! What in the what??!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...