Friday, August 21, 2015

Pretty Little Beauty Swap Link Up!

Well its time to show off what you got in this round of the Pretty Little Beauty Swap!


My partner this time was Tabitha from A Hundred Tiny Wishes.  It was a lot of fun getting to know her because we are a lot alike I think!  She's also married, almost the same age as me and has a little guy of her own....though he's a few years older than Noah :)

She seriously spoiled me!  I sent her an email thanking her for everything and she said "Being a mom is hard work and now that lil man is older, returning to work must have been one of the hardest things to do. You deserve to be spoiled every once in awhile. Especially since when lil ones are little, all your time and energy goes to make them happy and make life that much easier."  How amazingly sweet is that?!?  Her email made me tear up.  Being a mom IS hard and going back to work three weeks ago was really rough.  It's nice to have someone recognize that!

First off....please excuse my photos. They are terrible and I know it.  We've had guests in our home for 9 weeks now (it was supposed to only be two....) so I can't take photos where I would have liked too and I had a crying baby needed my attention at the time too!

I loved all the goodies she sent.  First, she was even kind enough to think of Noah.  This little toy lights up and makes music and he LOVES it!  He stares at it in wonder every time I play the music.  So cute. He's starting to reach out and grab things, so this little gift is perfect timing.


She also sent an awesome shadow palette from Maybelline.  I couldn't even wait to get a photo of this all pretty and new before I just had to use it.  I have used it several times this week and its great!



Other goodies she sent include: tiny perfumes (not pictured....but my fav!), a face mask (love these too!), a kabuki brush, several lip glosses, a shadow quad, a shadow pen and make up removing wipes (a must for a new mommy)!


This shadow palette is seriously awesome though!!

Your turn!  What awesome beauty products did you get in this round of the swap?!?






1 comment:

  1. That really is a lovely palette! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...