Friday, November 21, 2014

Ipsy Review - November

Ipsy time!  

One of my favorite times of the month….I love getting this bag in the mail! As I’ve always said, this is the best bag out there, especially for such a low price.  If you are looking to start a beauty subscription, I would definitely try Ipsy first.

The theme of this month’s bag is “Girl Meets Glitter,” which is cute. The back of the little card inside says “Life is short. Wear Glitter.” That makes me smile.  I don’t however see a ton of glitter involved except for the very sparkly bag!

So here it is…the November Ipsy bag!
  

            1)     Be a Bombshell Eye Base in “Submissive” – .09 oz. (FULL SIZE)
            With all the amazing eye bases and/or primers out there these days, this is just not something 
            I can get excited about. I mean, I’ll give it a try, but I don’t have high hopes for it!  I wish it 
            were a bit lighter color, but that’s just personal preference.
            Full Size: $14.00 My Value: $14.00

            2)    Marc Anthony Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray – 1.5 oz.
             It still baffles me that the singer Marc Anthony has a hair care line.  That being said, I really 
             like this! Argan oil is the new thing and to have a hairspray with that in it sounds exciting. 
             It’s the perfect size for travel too!
             Full Size: $8.29 for 9 oz. My Value: $1.38

            3)    Temptu S/B Highlighter in “Pink Pearl” – .1 oz.
             I’ve only used a highlighter once before, so I am curious to try this. Even though the bottle is 
             super tiny, I know that a little goes a long way with this stuff.  Gorgeous cheek bones here I 
             come!
             Full Size: $27.50 for 1 oz. My Value: $2.75

            4)  J.cat Wonder Lip Paint in “Red Potion”  – .33 oz. (FULL SIZE)
            Yuck, this is so not me. I really dislike lip paints for some reason and even if I did, I could 
             never get past this color. Womp womp.
             Full Size: $18.00 for .16 oz. My Value: $5.51

            5)  Elizabeth Mott Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in “Glitterati” – .1 oz. (FULL SIZE)
            I wish I were into glitter, but that was so ten years ago for me!  I do like liquid eyeliners 
            though, so maybe I can make use of this for special occasions.  Hopefully the glitter is not too 
            much.
            Full Size: $17.99 My Value: $17.99

Final Cost: $10.00
Final Value: $41.66

I think this was a pretty decent bag, minus the terrible lip paint!  There are a couple items I will be giving a try to and they are things I normally wouldn’t have if I had to purchase them.  Hopefully they all pleasantly surprise me!

What are your thoughts?

If you’d like to give it a try you can sign up here!

(As always, I swear I’m not a review blog….I just like sharing these things in hopes that other people will get to have the same fun that I do!  I am not compensated in any way.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...