Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wedding Day - Details Details

Ahhh....so sorry I've been MIA.  I promise I will update more soon.  In the meantime, I am going to try to do several wedding posts (if my computer would hurry up and upload the pics).

Here are some of the smaller detail shots for the day!

Beer Burro....doesn't get much more awesome than this

C showing off his Championship rings





My "princess" horse and carriage






My something blue

Had to add a Spartan for C!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I just love the shots she got of the horses!

      Delete
  2. So pretty, I love these photos and can not wait to see more!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see these pictures. It reminded me of my wedding that was arranged at one of the best LA event venues. I was so happy to see wonderful arrangements done by my sister. She really put best efforts for the day. I am really glad to have such a loving sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Soul Desire wedding music

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...