Monday, December 16, 2013

Pet Peeves

Do you guys have any weird pet peeves?  I certainly do. Things like:

I CANNOT stand it if people put silverware in the dishwasher upside down (meaning the fork tongs or spoon part stick up instead of down in the basket).  I just don’t get this.  I mean, in order to get all of the silverware out and into the drawer you have to out your germy hands all over the parts you put in your mouth!  This just doesn’t make any sense to me!


Why do you do this?
 I hate when people use their turn signal incorrectly. Turning in on half way through your turn is not useful people!  It’s supposed to warn me of what you are about to do….not what you are already doing! Why even use it?
Use this BEFORE you turn people!
It drives me nuts when people respond to an email or text but only respond to half of what you asked about.  Then you have to send yet another email/text with the same dang question in it as the first time. Ugh.

Also, why the heck do people wear sunglasses in buildings or at night? Is it supposed to make you look cool?  Because in my mind, you don't! There was a lady in front of me at the football game wearing her sunglasses the other night....it was 9pm for godness sakes!
Maybe it's just cool?
Finally....not fully using a container of something before opening a new one!  OMG C does this all the time!  There are tons of half to almost empty lotion bottles lying around.  He never finishes a freakin bottle before starting a new one. Ugh! It drives me bonkers!  
This is what too many lotion bottles lying around looks like!
Please tell me I am not alone on the weird pet peeve thing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I'm totally guilty of the not finishing a bottle thing. You name it, lotion, mascara, shampoo, if it gets to be really low I just hate to do the work required to get more out. hahaha! I could agree with most of these though, especially the blinker one, especially if someone leaves it on and drives the entire freeway with their signal blinking, I feel like I'm going to explode just watching it blink and blink and blink! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the oddest pet peeves and actually talked about two of them in my post today! The lotion mess is cray cray! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes- the turn signal thing is high up on my list. I work downtown and people are crazy to begin with, but not signaling just ticks me offfff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband does the silverware thing. He claims they get cleaner that way, and I'm like, it's some really hot water, I'm sure everything is sanitized. I just go in after him and turn everything the right way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not even a little bit alone! I am actually with you on every single one of these. I also really hate it when people wash their hands and drip water all over the sink and don't wipe it up, or when people refuse to commit to plans. DRIVES ME CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so agreed on all of these! I put knives in the dishwasher point down to be safe, but forks and spoons must go in handle-first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure many people have odd pet peeves! My top ones are people shaking their feet uncontrollably so much so that they end up shaking the table they are touching or the surrounding chairs, people clicking mechanical pencils or clicky pens over and over and over again as something to do, snapping gum, and friends asking if they can wear something from my closet once they already have it on their body. Is that too many? Oh...

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed on the dishwasher thing! I HATE when I can hear people chewing - food, gum - anything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo I do that silverware thing that's one of your pet peeves. It's actually my pet peeve when people do it the other way. Can we still be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a right way and a wrong way to load a dishwasher. All my handles face up, always. And I cannot stand not using the most out of the space you have in one. Why run it with only 5 things in it? I don't wear sunglasses at night, but I do when it's overcast during the day with no sun in sight! These blue eyes are sensitive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's a right way and a wrong way to load a dishwasher. All my handles face up, always. And I cannot stand not using the most out of the space you have in one. Why run it with only 5 things in it? I don't wear sunglasses at night, but I do when it's overcast during the day with no sun in sight! These blue eyes are sensitive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha! My little brother wears sunglasses indoors, and we tease him about it a little. He does it because he's very shy and doesn't like the making eye contact with people aspect...I think the sunglasses make him think he can pretend we don't exist? It's really weird, but I guess they make him feel more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...