Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Beauty Box Five Review - November

Another Beauty Box Five!  I got an email notice this was coming a few days ago.  I thought that was really odd since I have never gotten a notice before. Also because I still don’t subscribe and pay anymore! They haven’t taken me off of their list even though I cancelled several months ago.

As I’ve said, this box is $12 a month. I think it is $10 a month if you get a 3 or 6 month subscription.

The theme this month is “primp. prep. sparkle.” (Note, no capital letters. Is that trendy?)

So here it is…the November Beauty Box Five box! 
  1. Aveeno positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash – 2 oz.
Ooo yay! Another Aveeno product that I can just buy at Target for $1 in the travel section. Not.
            Full Size: $6.99 for 16 oz. My Value:$0.87

  1. Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant – 1.6 oz. (FULL SIZE)
Deodorant? Really? Good news is the box came with a coupon for another free deodorant by this same brand. I can’t complain about that I guess.
Full Size: $7.99 My Value: $7.99

3)  Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Cooling Face Mask – One Mask (FULL SIZE)
I like masks, so I guess this ok. I much rather it be cooling then the kind that burns!
Full Size: $2.49 My Value: $2.49

4)   Bellapierre Cosmetic Glitters in Greenastic – .13 oz. (FULL SIZE)
Green glitter?  How in the world do you use green glitter?  I wish I didn’t have another full container of green glitter sitting at home. That’s way too much green glitter.  Also, who is their right mind pays $15 bucks for a container of glitter?!?
Full Size: $14.99 My Value: $14.99

5)  Be a Bombshell Eye Crayon in Scandalous – .09 oz. (FULL SIZE)
I think this would probably be the best thing in the box….if I actually used eye liner pens!  Hopefully I can gift this to someone who does J
Full Size: $14.00  My Value: $14.00

Final Cost: $12.00
Final Value: $40.34

Even though the value of this box looks good on paper, I still don’t like it at all.  Deodorant and body wash that I can buy at Target? That’s not exciting by any means! I love the other boxes (like Ipsy and Lip Factory) because there is a much better variety and usually they are brands I don’t know much about. 

Obviously, I don’t plan on signing up again nor would I recommend it to anyone.  Although, if they keep sending me free ones I will obviously accept!

What beauty boxes do you get that you really like?

(Also, I swear I’m not a review blog….I just like sharing these things in hopes that other people will get to have the same fun that I do!  I am not compensated in any way.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...