Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What Home?

So C’s season is set to start shortly.  He starts training camp this week actually.  The team has the guys stay in the same hotel together during camp.  So he’ll be gone every night, but oh well, only two weeks right?
Ha.  That’s what I thought. The team has decided to move the guys to a new complex next season.  This means that they have to move out of the apartments they are currently in.  By Friday.  They just told us on Monday. 
I’m currently freaking out.   C will live at the hotel and I will live….um? Where will all of our stuff go?  What about October (my cat)?  Where will we send our mail?  What about Direct TV? Oh my, I have so many worries and questions!
I can’t go back to my condo because it is currently being rented out.  4 days notice is definitely not long enough to do much of any kind of planning. I am a major planner in life and this is killing me!
I will be back with updates….but for now I am taking a few days off of work to pack and get the heck out of dodge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...