Friday, February 3, 2012

Twenty Eight

Ok....um....whoops.

So much for keeping up on this blog thing.

I swear I am going to try harder this time.

Really, I am.

------------------------------

So, next week is my 28th birthday.  Had you asked me in high school what I thought I would be doing I would have probably answered something like "spending a quiet evening in with my husband and our 2.5 kids."

My actual answer:  Sleeping in, eating lunch alone and then maybe going to Fat Tuesdays for a slushie with a few girls I really don't know all that well. Oh and maybe going out dancing on the weekend, again with a group of people I really don't know closely.

But you know what?  That is ok with me.  It's just not my time yet. 

I am going to party it up, have fun, laugh a lot, and get to know some new friends better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...