Friday, July 31, 2015

Boxy Charm Review - June

Boxy Charm time again!

This box is $21.00 a month with free shipping and is a “beauty box subscription that surprises you each month with the best beauty products from popular and chic brands. Each box contains full size and luxury size beauty samples from preferred well-known brands.” They aim to cover a whole look from makeup to nails, which I really like. 

The theme this month is “Sea LA Vie.” 
 
Here is the June Boxy Charm!  
 
 

           1)    Eslor Chlorophyll Lifting Mask – .5 oz. (FULL SIZE)
            First of all, for the price, there certainly isn't much in there. Especially since the instructions
            say to use twice weekly. Also, I haven't even opened the product, but I noticed that it is
            leaking out of the packaging. That being said, I am excited to try it. I love face masks and this
            being all natural and made of things like SEAweed, it sounds great for skin. See how they
            used this to go towards the SEA theme? Clever!
            Full Size: $38.00 My Value: $38.00

           2)      Bellapiere Cosmetics Kabuki Brush  - (FULL SIZE)
I can't say there is anything too exciting about this. It's just another kabuki brush. I can say it is very soft, so maybe that's what is so great about it? I can definitely say I'd never pay full price for it, that's for sure!
Full Size: $29.99 My Value: $29.99

3)   The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream – .34 oz. (FULL SIZE) 
I don't usually use highlighting cream in my day to day makeup, so I can't see me getting much use out of this. I do like some of the ingredients in this, pineapple and green tea. They definitely makes this stand out from other highlighters.
Full Size: $18.00 My Value: $18.00

4)   ncLA Nail Polish in “Volume IV” – .5 oz. (FULL SIZE)
This particular polish is from their "nudes" collection and is described as a sandy nude. I do like the look of this. I am not one to use polish very often, but when I do its definitely neutral colors. I hope I like the formula!
Full Size: $16.00 My Value: $16.00
 

5)   Cargo Cosmetics Eye Shadow Single in "Babylon"  –  .12 oz. (FULL SIZE)
Well I guess this bright blue color matches the theme....but that's about all its good for to me.  I don't think I'd ever get use out of a color like this. It's definitely not a color for daily use!
Full Size: $16.00 My Value: $16.00

Final Cost: $21.00
Final Value: $117.99

Boxy Charm did a decent job this month. I will at least be getting a little use out of every product in the box. I can't say I'd go out and buy many of the items again, but hey, for the price of the box they are totally worth it!  Thanks Boxy Charm!

What are your thoughts?

If you’d like to get Boxy Charm, you can sign up here!

(Also, I’m not a review only blog….I just like sharing these fun things! I have not been compensated for this review.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...