Friday, January 9, 2015

Week 20




Ahhhhh!!! We are halfway there already!  I seriously can’t believe it!

What's Going on in There?
Baby is the size of a banana (6.5 inches and 10.6 oz) this week and has working taste buds, which means he gets a little taste of what I am eating too!  Also, he has started producing meconium….his first poo.  Ew!

Maternity Clothes? 
Yes, majority of the time!
Weight? 
Ugh.  I am gonna say about 9 pounds.  It really went up this week. Ouch.
Stretch Marks? 
None

Movement? 
So much!  I have to be honest and say though that it is just plain weird.  I know people this its amazing (and in truth it really is) but it is seriously the weirdest feeling!  Knowing there is a human inside of you moving around is nuts.  I described it to C this morning as a muscle twitch, just in your stomach area and you know its not a muscle!
Food Cravings? 
I really wanted a Wendy’s frosty this week.  It took me about 3 days to finally go get one and it wasn’t even that satisfying once I did. Boo.
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Nope

What I Miss? 
Rolling over comfortably in bed. 
Nausea/Vomiting?  
Ugh, yes. Twice this week I have puked!  I’m not totally sure why, but I suspect it has to do with my prenatal pills.  All the sudden my body is rejecting them :/
Symptoms? 
Nothing really.  My stomach definitely grew and maneuvering around is slowly getting more difficult!
Labor Signs? 
Not for a while please.
Gender? 
It’s a boy!!!

Belly Button In or Out?
Continuing to flatten out
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
I had one episode of swelling one night, I could barely get my wedding ring off the next morning. It hasn’t happened since then thankfully.
Sleep?
This is starting to get sketchy.  I have started using a small pillow between my knees when I lay on my side and that really helps, but the hard part is actually falling asleep.  I toss and I turn a lot (always have) before I fall asleep and that is difficult to do with a pillow between your legs!  
 What I'm Looking Forward To? 

I’m looking forward to his kicks feeling more human like and less like weird muscle twitches in my lower abdomen!  Also, we ordered his crib and it arrives on Monday. I can’t wait to start working on his nursery!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. You are so pregnant...but it's all belly!! I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery!!! Miss you friend =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...