Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's Time.....

To share some of our engagement pictures!

The photographer we chose, Kym Ventola of Ventola Photography is seriously amazing.  Many years ago when I did bridal modeling I worked with Kym and ended up with my pictures in a magazine.  I have loved her ever since :)  Her style is amazing, so natural and carefree. I love how she works with lighting as well. 

Without further ado...here are some of our favorites!















So what are your thoughts? Do you love them as much as I do?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!! Love the idea with the ice cream truck and ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are gorgeous. Love them all ... that black and white one in the street is a framer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are stunning-- and that red dress is seriously gorgeous!! Did you get any video footage of your photo shoot ?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...