Monday, June 16, 2014

Currently

Whoops….I have been meaning to do one of these posts for awhile. I got caught up in everything I am ‘currently” doing though.  I can’t believe the last one I wrote was in March!

C

As I mentioned the other day, C’s team is kicking butt!  Right now, they have won 12 games and lost none, which ties them for a league record.  Only one other team in history has started with that great of a record.  I’m writing this a little early, but on Saturday they played the worst team in the league (San Antonio)… I will let you know if they win or not. If they do, they will hold the title of the team with the best start ever!

He's #6 on the end :)
The team has already clinched their division, which is incredible.  Helps me too, because now I know I for sure have to plan on a home playoff game the weekend of August 2nd!  It’s no fun having the few weeks before our wedding up in the air like that.  I mean, if they end up playing in the Arena Bowl again (fingers crossed) it will be just two weeks before we get married!  I mean, it’s possible I would have to plan a trip to some other unknown city for the game.  Eeewww! 


Books
Last update I gave you I was reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Well, by now I’ve obviously finished reading both.  In fact, I finished all three of the Divergent books by Veronica Roth.  You can read my review here. As for my thoughts on Night Circus, you can find them here.
After finishing those up, I moved on to our next book club read, The Light Bewtween Oceans by M.L. Steadman. I guess that book was decent.  I wouldn’t say it was my favorite, but I wouldn’t say I hated it either.  I am glad I took the time to read it though, because it wouldn’t have made it anywhere near the top of my “personal” reading list. My review is here.

Currently I am reading reading
Matilda by Roald Dahl and Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (the same author as Gone Girl). I knew Matilda would be a pretty easy read, so I thought I’d start another book at the same time.  I was right, I am almost finished with it in just a week!  It’s amazing how different it is to read the book as an adult.  I feel like it almost teaches kids some bad lessons! As for Dark Places I am only about 15% into it.  As best I can tell….it is very Dark.  I’m curious to see where it goes from here though!

TV

Hello……its Bachelorette time!  As I’ve always said, I can’t get enough of this show. I know its cheesy, lame and way over the top, but it’s my personal train wreck that I can’t look away from.  I am not really an Andi fan either, but alas, I will continue watching.  Unless she doesn’t let up on saying “Stop” like she doesn’t believe what the guys say, ever. It’s really annoying! 
If you’ve been watching at all, I completely agree with Eric and what he was saying. I’m so sad she blew up on him like that and it all ended that way.  What a bummer.  I can’t imagine how horrible she feels knowing the entire world saw the way she treated him during their last meeting.  Can’t feel good!

Game of Thrones is almost over for the season and what a season it was.   There were definitely a lot of shocking moments!

The final season of True Blood starts in a few weeks and I am really excited for that.  I hope they end it well!
What books and TV shows are you loving right now?!?  

REVEAL….

And now, without further ado…..

Our Save the Dates from Wedding Paper Divas!

We went with the Effervescent Sparkle design, which I adore.  I had them change the paper to white and I don’t think I could love them anymore that I already do!

(Also, lets pretend you don't see his name. I mean, who are we kidding with "C")

What do you think??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 






2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...