Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Will You?

After finding my perfect venue and date, I of course had to get my favorite girlfriends involved!

Of course, I knew right away who I would love to have as my bridesmaids but what I didn’t know, was how I should ask them.  

I wanted to do something fun, but also have something it be a little traditional.  Instead of asking “Will you be my Bridesmaid” I decided to ask “Will you help me tie the knot?”

For cards, I immediately went to my favorite place…..TinyPrints!  I started looking on their site and noticed their sister company, Treat.  Have you guys ever heard of Treat?  They have a lot of super cute things!  All of their greeting cards are customizable, which I thought was perfect. 

When I searched for Bridesmaid ask cards, I came across several that were just adorable.  
 
Here

Here

Here
Here

You can see a bunch more here! They even have some for groomsmen as well if your guy likes to be creative :) 


I thought the final one (aptly called "The Big Question") was just perfect for the look I was going for and I was able to completely customize the front to have it say exactly what I wanted! I was able to put each girls name on the card and add any message I wanted to inside. I think cards are so much more personal feeling when your name is printed right on it. How fun is that!
Can you say cute packaging too??

Here is the final product:

"Will you help me tie the knot"
 
Next, I decided to make a little gift for the girls in the colors we chose for the wedding (Green, Ivory and Gold). I found these adorable knot rings and created a cute little gift box for them, with the same question.  

Here’s how they turned out! The girls all loved them and even wear the rings, which makes me smile. 


How did you ask your bridesmaids to join you on your special day or how do you plan on doing it someday?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I had to comment. First the card is beautiful and second those were my sisters colours ten years ago and I have never seen a green ivory and gold wedding since. Such a good combo! Your wedding sounds like its going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so smart to do store bought rings...I made my bridesmaids the ugliest earrings haha! They wore them on my wedding day and I almost cried: "You guys are wearing those ugly things just for ME??" I couldn't handle it, it was SO sweet. Anyways, yours are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I wish I would have known about this before our wedding. I can't wait to read about everything in the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...