Friday, May 9, 2014

Off to Portland!

Well guys, at this time I should officially be in Portland, Oregon!

Since my brother is stationed in Seattle, my mom and I thought it would be fun to go to one of C’s away games in Portland so we could all meet up.  A lot of people ask me if I go to all of his games and that would be a resounding no.  Do you know how expensive that would be?  In fact, not including the two Arena Bowl games I’ve attended, this will be my first away game.  It will be my brothers first time at one of C’s games too, which I am really excited about.

Originally, we had planned to fly in on Thursday, do a little exploring until C’s game on Saturday and then head up to Seattle on Sunday to explore there.  We booked our flight out from Seattle so we didn’t have to drive back.

But……the good ole’ Portland Trailblazers had to screw everything up.

Apparently they are quite good this season and advanced in the finals, meaning they needed the arena the team was supposed to play in on Saturday.  So C’s game got moved to Sunday, which is Mother’s Day. Womp womp.   Thankfully, my mother loves going to C’s game (she’s been to almost every single one) so it won’t be a problem for her!  I guess we will just have to spend the entire trip exploring Portland instead.

I know I’ll be standing in line for those Voo Doo Donuts I keep hearing about…..anything else I should check out?
Image from here
I’m sure there will be lots to tell when I return home, hope you all have a great weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...