Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Meet & Greet Blog Hop #31

It's that time again!

I'm on vacation this week, but I'm still going to join!

Like I mentioned below, on a beach with a drink in my hand is ideal....and that's where I am!

--------------------

Meet & Greet Blog Hop #31

Welcome back to the Meet & Greet Blog Hop! Join in, meet some fellow bloggers, greet them with comments, and grow your blog with new friends! Interested in being a Co-Host? Send an email to 2justByou(at)gmail(dot)com with "Co-Host" in the subject line for consideration and include your blog link!


Meet Everyone!

This week’s “Get to know you question”: What is your ideal vacation?

 *Hosts*

  blogbutton180x180

Kim - from 2 just B you: Now that Baby Girl is a toddler and loving all things Princess, I think it would be fun to take a trip to Disneyland and the LA area. There's also Lego Land down there (for the boys), and the beach for all of us! Win, win, and win all around. I think I'll start planning ahead for this time next year. =0)

 

Laurie - from Created By Laurie: I think right now it would be going over to the Big Island to see an active volcano, though with a toddler and a newborn I don’t see it happening this summer! =)

 *Co Hosts*

Sleepy Single Girl

Justine – From Sleepy Single Girl: My ideal vacation would be anywhere with a beach! Preferably with a tropical adult beverage in hand as well :)

Mommy Mentionables

Melanie – from Mommy Mentionables: My Ideal vacation, now that I have kiddos, would probably going to a place like Disney World to spend some time with the family and get away from all the craziness of day to day life. I love to see my baby girl smile and have fun, so I can't wait until she's old enough to enjoy those types of things.

 Now it’s YOUR turn! What is your ideal vacation?

 *Our Featured Guest this Week*


Courtney– from One Fine Wire “This blog has really become quite a hobby for me, covering everything from decorating my new home, every day adventures with my family, the music that I love, and the crazy, wonderful journey of motherhood!”

 Spread the Word, Grab Our Button!


Now Link Up and Have Fun!

 * Please be sure to follow the Hosts, Co-Hosts, and the Featured Guest! The Co-Hosts and Featured Guest will change each hop! *

If you would like to sign up for email reminders for the Meet & Greet Blog Hop, please sign up below. (Your email address and info will not be used for any other purpose.)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Hi Justine! Just linked up! Thanks for co-hosting! Following you via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New commenter/follower from
    http://fluffimama.blogspot.com/
    My ideal vacation would be on a warm beach somewhere with a drink in my hand and fun things to do like snorkeling and swimming with dolphins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog party! Thank you for hosting!

    New follower
    Zina (efzin-creations.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for hosting! Following you via the Blog Hop! :)

    Vivi
    www.jenvyaccessories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “Meet & Greet” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie
    PS - Thanks for co-hosting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...