Monday, August 5, 2013

Best Thing Ever - Le Tote Boxes #2 and #3

Remember when I told you all about Le Tote?!?

Well….I still love it!  Seriously…it’s amazing!
For $49 a month you can get unlimited boxes of clothing shipped to you!  Each box comes with 3 articles of clothing and 2 pieces of jewelry.  You can wear them as much or as little as you want and when you are done, you just ship them back (you don’t even have to wash them) in the prepaid envelope and they send you another box!!  For $5 more you can even get insurance in case you rip or stain something. 
It’s totally Netflix for clothes J
What’s awesome is you can even go on their site and pick out things you like, so your boxes will be more your style or maybe thing you’d like to try, but would probably never buy.
C loves how excited I get when I get new box.  It’s so fun to make new outfits!
Anyways….I thought I’d share what I got in my second and third box this month.
Box #2



At first I thought the yellow top was pretty awesome because its not really a color I wear. When I put it on though, the color was terrible on my olive skin tone. It looked almost green-ish.  I was bummed, but wore it out on date night anyways! I didn't end up wearing this bracelt.  It was too matchy-matchy with everything else they sent and it felt a little circus-y to me.  I am kind of boring in the jewelry area.

The blue skirt was WAY too tight.  I couldn't even get it past my thighs.  My co-worker (who is teeny tiny) tried it on because she thought she might want to buy it but it was even too tight on her!  Bad sizing on that one. I LOVED the necklace!  It was so different from what I normally wear, but not too far out of the box for me.  I may be shopping for necklaces like this in the future!

This was my favorite item from the box. It was a racer back chiffon maxi dress.  I wore it several times before I shipped it back!

Box #3


I thought this bracelet was really cute.  It's not too big and clunky, but still fun.  I have a hard time wearing bracelets at work since I sit at a computer all day, but I did get to wear this for a little while.  This skirt was fun!  You can't actually tell in the picture but it was a lot brighter blue.  It was pretty sheer but had shorts underneath that matched.  It was a bit bold for me, but I took a chance and wore it out one night!

I actually wore these two together to work!  The picture is actually the back of the shirt, its just plain on the front. The zipper part had a black sheer fabric underneath (all the way to the top) so you could wear it a few different ways.  I really liked this necklace when I pulled it out of the package, but I wasn't in love with it on.  It just fell on my neckline wrong.  I'm sure it would look great on someone else! 


Obviously once again my favorite piece was a maxi dress!  I wasn't able to get the best picture of it, but you get the point. It was an ombre kind of look that turns into an even deeper purple on the very bottom.  Such pretty colors together! The center elastic was a tad tight, otherwise I would have bought this one!

See how amazing it is?!?!  What are you waiting for?  Go sign up!!  Let me know if you do, I'd love to see what you get in your boxes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. This is something NEW!
    I've never heard about this, I have to try it!!
    I'm afraid to get hooked!! ;-/
    I'm more interested in the jewelry, I've been dying to get my hands on them!!
    I just don't know if its gonna love me back.
    Thanks for this!!!
    -With Love , Jesika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the maxi dress and skirt are my favorites. They have some very nice accessories as well, may need to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is super cute!! I especially love the maxi dress skirt. I have a similar one.

    Thanks for joining the blog hop!
    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting concept! Love the clothes.

    Cute blog!

    XO,
    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Tote Boxes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...