Sunday, March 17, 2013

Guns Blazin'

Have you ever been driving and another car drives up directly next to you (going at the same speed) so you can see the other driver across your windows?  Does this freak anybody else out?
Confession:  I have a completely irrational fear that anytime somebody drives up next to me like that they are going to……pull out a gun and shoot me. Most likely in the head.
What?!?!?
I have absolutely no clue why I am afraid this will happen.  I don’t live in a city of crime.  I think I’ve seen a gun out in public maybe three times in my life.  I’ve never even heard of this happening in real life!
But yet, every time a car drives up next to me going the same speed, I flinch.
Does anyone else have any crazy irrational fears like that??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...