Saturday, May 2, 2015

36 Weeks

What's Going on in There?
This week we have a honeydew…which I SWEAR we had a few weeks ago.  I am pretty sure I even picked one up in the grocery store and had C take a picture of me with it.  He is about 20 inches long (his birth length) and probably closing in on 6 pounds. I read that his digestive system won’t be fully developed until he starts drinking breast milk, how incredible is that? Also, his kidneys and liver are now in working order. The only other thing that needs to fully develop are his lungs!

Maternity Clothes? 
I’m definitely starting to really dislike my maternity clothes… I want to wear some new outfits!  The same thing over and over again is getting tough.
Weight? 
Still around 28 pounds, which makes me happy.    
Stretch Marks? 
Nothing new to report this week!  Yay!  Though…I have to say the ones on my bum have definitely gotten darker. Womp womp.

Movement? 
He’s a crazy little bugger.  I think the other day I think I got video of him literally flipping over in my stomach!  It was pretty crazy and made me feel quite sick for a few moments.    
Food Cravings? 
I’ve been kinda into burgers this week.  I’ve asked C to grill twice and got myself some In-N-Out last night!
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Nope, feeling much better this week.

What I Miss? 
Hmmm I’m doing pretty good, but if anything I’d say I miss not being sore at the end of the day!
Nausea/Vomiting?  
Nothing!

Symptoms? 
General pregnancy complaints.   Definitely tired and sore!
Labor Signs? 
Braxton hicks, but it almost seems like they have slowed.  I have been also having really bad cramps in the middle of the night, which makes it hard to fall asleep after I wake up to pee.  
Gender? 
Baby boy!

Belly Button In or Out?
Out and proud. Starting to hurt if you touch it too.
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
Sporting a fake rock that turns my finger green by the end of the day!
Sleep?
Doing ok. Having a bit of trouble falling asleep and then falling asleep again after I wake to use the restroom, but not too terrible.  Sounds like it could be way worse!
Got a new mommy mobile this week!
 What I'm Looking Forward To?
Meeting my little boy!  I can’t believe we only have about 2 weeks (on Monday) until we meet him for sure. My mind hasn’t fully wrapped around that! I’m looking forward to sleeping on my stomach and without a pillow between my legs!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...