Friday, March 20, 2015

Week 30



What's Going on in There?
Holy cow.  30 weeks.  Only 9 more weeks until we meet our little man. This week, according to the internets, he is the size of a cucumber.  I personally have never seen a 16.5 inch, 3.5 pound cucumber, but they must be out there if that’s the comparison! This week he is starting to shed his coat of baby hair that kept him warm in the early days since he is gaining more fat and his brain is starting to get wrinkly from all the new brain tissue.  He is now strong enough to grip a finger too, which is cute to think about.

Maternity Clothes? 
Still straight maternity dresses and maxi skirts.  I am too afraid to put maternity pants up over the belly after the itchy rash, I’m not sure I’ll ever wear them again!
Weight? 
23 pounds.  I am feeling good about that though, which I am thankful for.   
Stretch Marks? 
Ugh. I found my first real dominant one.  Straight down the middle of my butt check.  Um?  Is my butt stretching that much?!?

Movement? 
All the time.  I love that he still moves a lot during the day and hasn’t woken me up moving at night.  
A rare, front, bare belly view!

Food Cravings? 
Here is a weird one….slim fast. Earlier this week I just HAD to have some!  I’ve also been huge into fruits and veggies.  Every night I come home from work and take a relaxing bath and C makes me a plate of  
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick? 
Nope!

What I Miss? 
I miss just being completely comfortable.  You don’t realize how much you take being comfortable when you sit on the couch or lie down in bed for granted until that disappears! 
Nausea/Vomiting?  
Not at all
Symptoms? 
Itchy belly at night, allergies, definitely more tired in the evenings, belly is starting to get sore at the end of the day
Labor Signs? 
Not at all
Gender? 
Baby boy!

At 20 weeks....for comparison!
Belly Button In or Out?
Out, out, out
Wedding Rings On or Off? 
On, though getting a bit tighter
Sleep?
Much better.  I found a nightgown to wear that covers my belly that makes it so I don’t itch so much at night. It’s soooo helpful.  I wake up at least once to pee at night again, but I’ve mostly been able to go right back to sleep.
 What I'm Looking Forward To? 

C’s ring ceremony (where they received their Championship ring from their game last August) is coming up on Thursday.  After a ton of searching, I finally found a dress that makes me feel good.  Well frankly, I feel pretty darn hot in it which is exciting.  I was so afraid I’d be around all the other tiny girlfriends and wives in their tiny dresses and cute little bodies and just feel like a whale.  I am so thankful I found something! I can’t wait to show the dress and the bump off!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're at 30 weeks!!! It doesn't seem that long ago that you told me you were pregnant!! Yea for finding a dress!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...