Monday, August 25, 2014

All We Do is Win!!

I assume from the title you can guess what happened at the Arena Bowl....

THE RATTLERS WON!

A three-peat you guys.  They are champions three years in a row.  It's almost unbelievable.   I am soooo happy I got to witness all of the games too.


They beat the Cleveland Gladiators by 40 stinkin points.  32-72 was the final score. It was pretty incredible.

I know winning is pretty awesome, but this was pretty much the highlight of my weekend:
Seriously, I can't watch it enough! I love that man and now everyone watching ESPN on Saturday night knows he loves me back.

Here's a few more pictures from the weekend and the game!  I will post more when I get a chance!


Dare I even ask for a 4 peat?!?  C has been telling me he was done with Arena Football after this season which bummed me out and he knew it.  Well, after the game he surprised me and told me he had signed again last week!  I get to do it all over again! Yay!

With his son :)

Did you catch any of the game?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





1 comment:

  1. Ok that's precious what he said. So cute!! Can't wait to see all your wedding pics!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...