Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hawaii!!!!!

If you couldn't tell already, C and I are going to Hawaii!

We leave in 2 hours and I could not be more excited. We are spending a day in Honolulu, flying to the island of Kauai for a few days and then flying back to Honolulu for one more day.

We've planned several activities like a snorkeling cruise, a sunset cruise, parasailing and a rafting trip through the mountains and sugar plantations in Kauai. I hope to sneak in some kayaking and hiking as well.  We just visited the Grand Canyon (oops...I guess I should upload some of those pics) and Kauai is supposed to have the "Grand Canyon of Hawaii" so that will be fun to see....as well as the many waterfalls!

Most of all though, I just can't wait to put my toes in the sand on those gorgeous beaches.

I'm sure I will have tons of pictures when we return...we are taking two regular cameras and two underwater cameras :)

Aloha!

(Yes, that was a lot of exclaimation points....but I'm just so excited!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...